Anyone updated to KDE 3.2.1 ?

Hi,

As I have made the step, I thought that sharing knowledge will benefit to
anyone ...

So, here it is:

1. Installation went well, without a hitch (rpm -Uhv *.rpm);

2. Fonts rendering changed again in 3.2.1: by default anti-aliasing is
enabled and there is no way to retrieve the sharp - clear rendering that I
had with 3.2. (see this:
http://perso.netpratique.fr/softexpert/img/KDE/FontRendering2.png). Why?

3. From time to time, the system gives the impression that it freezes
completely, only to continue normally after 10-25 seconds. Weird ...

4. Applications icons are missing (see this image:
http://perso.netpratique.fr/softexpert/img/KDE/IconsMissing.png).

5. Font rendering causes as well some weird size calculations for menus (see
this image:
http://perso.netpratique.fr/softexpert/img/KDE/FontRendering1.png).

6. A weird bug on Quanta (crash when opening a file named index.php and that
has require(somefile.php) was solved.

My Fedora Core has the following configuration:
kernel: 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
freetype: freetype-2.1.7-2 (compiled for athlon with bytecode interpreter
enabled)

I reinstalled everything a week ago and I managed to have wonderfull fonts
with KDE 3.2. It was PERFECT.
Now I have again the strange antialiasing stuff ...

Marian