Automatic source rpm compilation? (was: i686 repository)

See the difference between the -march and -mcpu from the gcc man page:

Thank you. Now it's clear to me.

I know that there's a command line switch to pass to up2date to make it fetch only source rpms. However, I've not found an option to automatically let up2date compile these source rpms.

Does anyone know if there is such a switch for up2date to let it compile the source rpms automagically or do I have to do that manually (using a shell script I think).