Re: mozilla window off screen - !!!

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 06:36:08PM -0800, Bob Hartung wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I have a strange and sudden problem.  For some reason
> Mozilla has decided that it wants to open with the control
> bar, all menus, etc off the top of my screen.  Thus the
> usual menu functions are not avialable except those that i
> remember and can do by keyboard.
>
>   How can I get mozilla to reset and be completely within
> the viewable monitor.  My virual and actual desktop are the
> same size.
>
>   I have FC1 with KDE running at the minute.
>
>   All help appreciated.  Hopefull someone can direct me to a
> portion of a set up or preferences file for KDE or Mozilla
> that I can edit to get things back to normal.
>
> TIA
>
> Bob

	I just tried an old ttrick that seems to still work. You open
		mozilla. Then chamged size of the window to the size
		you want by moving the corners of the window. Then
		quit mozilla. It will always open to that size from
		then on. Maybe it will work for you.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University