Re: Password-protecting fedora.

I was talking about gdmflexiserver. In case it wasn't clear from the part
where I said "But I forget what it's called," I couldn't remember what it
was called :-). Fortunately a few other people wrote in about it as well.

Yes, there are lots of ways to have more than one account loged into Unix
at the same time. Score one for Bjorn. gdmflexiserver makes it really
easy, is the main reason I mentioned it. I thought it might help the
original poster, who was looking for a way to give people access to the
computer without them seeing his mail. The combination of a guest account
with a new login via gdmflexiserver would probably be the fastest/safest
way to so what he wants.