Re: Re:Graphical Boot Sessions

No idea, my gnome.desktop is the same and it works fine - you sure gnome-session is on your computer?

Regards,
Daniel Stonier

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:08:57 +0530, Kaustubh Ghosh <meetkaustubhghosh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks very much for your help.
My windows Maker is running!I did as you said.
But I still cannot change to GNOME from outside.If I choose it I just log on
to KDE,my default desktop.My gnome.desktop file has 'Exec=gnome-session'
Is it correct?I tried to change it to nautilus,with no effect.Can you help me
on this.

Daniel Stonier
<snorri_dj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
My enlightenment.desktop file, attached this time!

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:32:36 +1000, Daniel Stonier