Re: mozilla plugin

Steve Berry wrote:
Finally, I've fixed the problem I was having! Turns out I had loaded
an extension called "Flash Click To View". Some how it messed up
Flash. Normally it would put text where the Flash image was. This text
would be something like "Click to view". I also removed a lot of other
extensions that no longer worked or weren't needed or wanted.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry        ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)

Cool, Glad to hear it!

Is there a mailing list related to your linux home automation adventures
and info?

I'd like to get on that. I have a few questions and projects I'd like to
get advice on.

There used to be one Linux HA but not anymore. There is the Misterhouse
mail list (Linux, MS and others). And there is the HCS stuff on
http://bbs.circuitcellar.com. The HCS stuff is not really Linux more
Open Source. I hoe that helps.