Re: mozilla plugin

don wrote:
Neil, After reading this mailing list and following the conversations, I
ran into this particular thread. luckly I required this information and
used...

up2date flash-plugin

worked perfectly.

I test it with http://www.coke.com
it's a pretty flash enabled site.

We must be configured differently... when I tried that command I get an
error:

The following packages you requested were not found:
flash-plugin

Finally, I've fixed the problem I was having! Turns out I had loaded an extension called "Flash Click To View". Some how it messed up Flash. Normally it would put text where the Flash image was. This text would be something like "Click to view". I also removed a lot of other extensions that no longer worked or weren't needed or wanted.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry        ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)