Re: [Hand Holding] was [ANNOUNCE] New mailing list: fedora-selinux

thedogfarted wrote:

Aaron Matteson wrote:

Common people, if you do not know something typing google.com is a hell of a lot easier then typing out an email to bitch.

GOOGLE IT!

What if google shows me a couple of hundreds results containing posts form ppl that are complaining that their usb camera/memory stick doesn't work, but i want to know why my usb mouse freezes :( and the answers all as one says that it is a bug in kernel and

> Whatever it was, it's fixed in 2.4.19-pre2

or suggests me to apply a patch to kernel source. I have 2.4.22 and don't have it's source!

almost all the time i'm not studying (i'm a college student) i'm googling and reading this list. Of course posting a mail to this list takes less time that looking through a hundreds of irrelevant google results.

So a college student doesn't know how to narrow his search to get more relevant data? sad.
That also explains such an offensive email user name I guess.