Graphical Boot Sessions

Can anyone tell me how to add sessions in Fedora i.e. the files the graphical
session changer relies upon & how to edit them.
I am not getting some of my installed desktops in the graphical session
list(eg. WindowsMaker present from the time I used Redhat 8 before upgrade).
I am also not being able to interchange between GNOME and KDE from the
graphical sessions manager(I can choose any of them as default desktop though
and interchange the default desktop from "Desktop switching tool" after
logging in.). I can of course choose to any of the other alternative desktops
displayed in "sessions" menu in the graphical login screen.

All is perfect in text mode login.