Re: several error messages during startup

adding one more:

i have an usb mouse (see below), sometimes it fails to work - i move the mouse but the cursor isn't moving. dmesg shows something this:

usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 426 (frame number varies)

thedogfarted wrote:
After complete reinstall of fc1 i still get two error messages when booting kernel:

1st: hub.c: connect-debounce failed, port 1 disabled

all the time i believed that i have printer connected to usb 1 (as windows recognises it as usb1) but lsusb gave me the following output:

Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 046d:c00e Logitech, Inc. Optical Mouse
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 03f0:1904 Hewlett-Packard

2nd one:

init: open(/dev/pts/0): no such file or directory
last mesage repeated 6 times

no idea about this one. pseudo terminals are working fine, except there are no pts0

although both usb devices and pts are working fine for me i don't like such msgs in root mail :(