Fedora crash

Where do I find the crash info after I rebooted the machine?  Do I have to
copy the screen output manually before I reboot?  I left the machine working
in unattended mode, and when I came back it hanged and presented a screen
full of register dumps and kernel panic.  Thanks

kernel is 2.4.22.1-2174.

--
Peter Santiago         peters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My website:            www.psinergybbs.com

!      'Wheel of Morality, turn turn     !
!           turn....' -- Wakko           !