Re: Fedora 2 with better firewall-config? Was: Samba What a struggle

Em Sex, 2004-03-05 às 23:28, Gertjan Vinkesteijn escreveu:
> >Several people talked about alternative solutions for GUIs to iptables.
> >Is there any of those being incorporated into our favorite distro? :-)
> You might try the firewall what has been developed by Michael in our
> adsl4linux group, ( i am one of the founders and still moderator), it is
> really handy and nice. Go a bit through the dutch part, but that is not
> so difficult in this case. -> http://www.adsl4linux.nl if necessarry I
> will put it on my ftp gershwin, let me know.

Thanks for the tip. I'm looking at your site now, inspite of the fact I
don't speak dutch. :-(

But that's not I was talking about. What I asked if it will be some kind
of replacement in fedora 2 for that crappy redhat-config-securitylevel.
Iptables can do too much to be limited for such a tool.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group