Re: Fedora 2 with better firewall-config? Was: Samba What a struggle

Alexandre Strube wrote:

Em Qui, 2004-03-04 às 17:34, Eric Diamond escreveu:
(...)

-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m udp -p udp --dport 137:138 -j ACCEPT -A I don't think all of these iptables entries are required to

I don't know if this is on topic, but it seems quite appropriate for me.
What I'm asking is if we are going to have a better default firewall
solution for Fedora 2 that the current one.

Several people talked about alternative solutions for GUIs to iptables.
Is there any of those being incorporated into our favorite distro? :-)

You might try the firewall what has been developed by Michael in our adsl4linux group, ( i am one of the founders and still moderator), it is really handy and nice. Go a bit through the dutch part, but that is not so difficult in this case. -> http://www.adsl4linux.nl if necessarry I will put it on my ftp gershwin, let me know.

--
GJ