Re: How do you export an x-session in Fedora

Edward Croft wrote:

Trust me, I do, but this coworker refuses to use ssh. He wants rlogin.
He still is using 6.2. It has taken a lot of pushing just to get him to
use Fedora.

Are you saying that he is trying to connect from fedora to his old redhat 6.2 desktop? If so, I recognize this problem.

Unfortunately, I never solved it. Trying to connmect from X servers running on later Linuxes to a 6.2 machine gives this behavior. I think it has to do with Xfree86 3.x vs 4.x, but I'm not sure.

I still have a 6.2 server running at a client site. I'll see it I can glean any new info.

-Steve