Re: About the language

Uttered edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx, spake thus:

> I don't know how to reset ( config ) the language ( include default ) of
> Fedora Core 1 System ?

If you were careful enough to load your desired default language onto
the system at install time, you can just change the
"/etc/sysconfig/i18n" settings.

If you do not have the proper installed onto your system, then you
are facing a re-install.  I've seen attempts to add new language
support after the system install, but they are difficult to get
correct.

Cheers!