New perl RPM..

I have heard many complaining that the new perl RPM is not happy and is breaking things like spamassassin, mailscanner and webmin..

How many people have upgraded to the new version and not had a problem?

I guess I am trying to establish the likelyhood of my system having a problem before I update it..

later..