Re: yummir, manage mirror servers in /etc/yum.conf

Thanks for the info! Actually, the "access yummir via web" chunk I refer to is just a web-based human interface that you'd probably run at your site (tummy.com) that would show the world "hey this repository over here is always up to date" and "hey this other repository isn't, blech." Not entirely useful, just sort-of like a list that people can look at and say "ooh, that's neat" or "krap, my repository isn't listed" or "dang, my repository hasn't updated itself in how long?"

Peter