yummir, manage mirror servers in /etc/yum.conf

I've been working on a program to manage the lists of repositories, and
the associated mirror servers in /etc/yum.conf.  I call it yummir.  It
polls a server for information on repositories and their mirrors, and
then uses that information to place into /etc/yum.conf.

For example, to update yum.conf with the latest set of mirrors:

   yummir update

Or, to add the macromedia flash repository do:

   yummir add macromedia

Currently, I'm only publishing repository information for Fedora.  I'm
managing the list manually, and will shortly be working on tools that
automatically find out if a mirror is up to date and publishes new lists
based on that.  Only a Fedora ix86 repository list is available, but it
should be easy to publish more information.

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

It's available at:

   http://www.tummy.com/Software/yummir/
   ftp://ftp.tummy.com/pub/tummy/yummir/

Thanks,
Sean
--
 Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact
 measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them. -- T.J.