CD burning in KDE under FC1

I haven't had either a CD burner or FC1 for long, and I'm new to KDE as well. So I'm probably pretty clueless about this altogether.

In Gnome, I can use nautilus-cd-burner, the equivalent of typing

burn:///

in the nautilus window, to burn basic data CD's. Pretty nice.

In KDE, I can't figure out what the default GUI tool for CD burning in FC1 is. Who knows? And if there isn't a default GUI tool, you know, if Fedora expects us to use the CLI, do people have recommendations for one I should install? I already tried k3b, which failed on my first attempt to install it, and then I've seen other ones like X-CD-Roast and kreatecd (but I thought I'd ask for help before I picked one and tried harder to get it to work).

Thanks a lot,
Matt