Re: Linux exchange client?

George Farris wrote:
Yup post it.

Sorry it took so long, I tried to get a sourceforge project for this but I was rejected.

Anyway, Lookout is a simple python script that provides pop-up and email notifications for meetings scheduled in Outlook. Its main requirements are that you have the Outlook web interface available. It also requires wget and xmessage, which ought to be there already.

http://people.atg.com/~petere/lookout/lookout-0.3.tgz

Peter