Re: smallest possible installation.

is there a possibility to install in textmode a little, core installation
with network in order to install the rest we need over internet (i.e. yum, apt) ?

thx
tobias

Wrong list, Tobias. Please try it again on fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxxx

Wait, why is this the wrong list? This has nothing to do with the Fedora test release, and seems like a good question for a broader audience. Or possible the -devel list, but I suspect the first question is whether anybody thinks this is a good idea.

-- Lars