Re: PHP with CLI

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:34:14 -0500, Christopher Ness <nesscg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>But if you run the script as a CLI there is no "web interface".  I can't
>really see what you are trying to do, but it sounds like you should run
>the PHP through a web server because it is asking for interaction.
>
>What flag do they require for the compile, and do you know why/what it
>does?
>
>Chris

When I try to run it through the web, I get a 403 "forbidden" error, even
though the file is owned by "root:nobody" and "nobody" has read/execute
permissions.  The script prompts the console for input and is not supposed to
be run through the web.

My hope is that they change it by the time this comes out of development and
into release.
--
   Steve