Re: PHP with CLI

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 09:17, Steven Stern wrote:

> Unfortunately, simple scripts like that work, but the complex script that's
> used to configure the latest CVS version of Horde doesn't. I get  the error
> "<filename. is not available through the web interface."  The developers at
> Horde.org say this is a PHP compilation issue.

But if you run the script as a CLI there is no "web interface".  I can't
really see what you are trying to do, but it sounds like you should run
the PHP through a web server because it is asking for interaction.

What flag do they require for the compile, and do you know why/what it
does?

Chris
--
Software Engineering IV,