Is anyone out there?

Hello all,

I have been receiving several hundred emails a day from this list that I
read while trying to configure my new computer with FC1.

Has the list gone down or is my ISP and/or mail provider blocking the
list traffic?

If you receive this please respond both via the list and off-list to me
at kenneyw@xxxxxxxx

I am receiving email from the redhat, solaris and unix-admin lists
without any problem.

TIA,

Bill