Re: Much trouble getting dual-boot working

>>I will defer to your knowledge and will
try it again. :-)

I hope I haven't let you down.
I'll await the response with bated breath.

Well, color me completely and utterly embarrassed. :-/ It worked fine. I have no idea what settings I was changing to make it break, but clearly I was doing something.

Thanks for the reality check.

-Fran

--

Fran Fabrizio