Re: HP PSC 1210 multifunction printer/scanner

Steve Berry wrote:
have you tried the sane stuff with it?
I had to uninstall the version of hpoj that came with FC-1 and install a newer version. Ptal init had to be configured and run as well. I then upgraded all the sane stuff.

It works just fine except for one thing - sane doesn't release the usb port after scanning. Have to power the unit off and back on in order to print again.

Sarah Fish
Saratoga Springs, NY