Re: UDMA4

Scott Burns wrote:

Sounds a bit like interference etc is causing the shift to a slower speed. I assume you are using an 80 wire cable rather than a 40 wire one? Any kinks or folds in it? Another cable you can try?

Thanks for the quick response.

Definately an 80 wire cable, though how to avoid kinking these things beats me. I just tried with a different cable with the same behaviour. (shrug)

Brian