Re: Got Postfix now what?

On Feb 23, 2004, at 10:42 PM, live4bacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: Jason Dixon <jason dixongroup net>
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: Re: Got Postfix now what?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:10:27 -0500

This is the kind of behavior that keeps me awake at night

Mr. Dixon, and all the other folks concerned about my system being an open relay I would like to let you know that you can sleep a little easier.

Thanks to the links provided by Roger, I have verified that my e-mail server is NOT an open relay. So we can all breathe a little easier for the 3-4 hours a week that postfix will be running on my system.

*whew*. Time for bed. :)

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting