Re: Got Postfix now what?

From: Jason Dixon <jason dixongroup net>
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: Re: Got Postfix now what?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:10:27 -0500

>This is the kind of behavior that keeps me awake at night

Mr. Dixon, and all the other folks concerned  about my system being an open relay I would like to let you know that you can sleep a little easier.

Thanks to the links provided by Roger, I have verified that my e-mail server is NOT an open relay.  So we can all breathe a little easier for the 3-4 hours a week that postfix will be running on my system.

And thanks to the other useful information from Roger, Alexandre and a couple of others I recieved privately, I am well on my way to building a secure e-mail system on my Linux box. Thank you!

Sorry to keep you up nights,
JWP