Re: installin java SDK

On February 22, 2004 06:31 pm, Michael Robinson wrote:
> Try the RPM version.

How does one get the rpm version?  Today I tried installing the
java sdk according to the instructions at
	http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/#Java
but all I can find is this executable with an "install shield" or
something like that.  There was no rpm as far as I could see.
The last thing I want is to have some graphical installer doing
who-knows-what on my system...

Thanks