Re: Giving up on Linux...

xyzzy@xxxxxxxxxx wrote/ha scritto, On/il 22/02/2004 16:23:

On Sunday 22 February 2004 2:51 pm, antonio montagnani wrote:

Andy Green wrote/ha scritto, On/il 22/02/2004 13:29:

I doubt that you are any good at all.....leave Linux and I will be happy
not hearing from you any furtehr complaint by your side: it seems that
similar hardware is working around.
Out the box is the only product you can afford, isn't it??

Ah, the Open Source community speaks.

It seems that the Open Source community is listening to you more than they ought to.
I do not like your negative and aggressive attitude and I didn't read from your side any thanks to the guys that gave their help.
I will not reply any longer in order not to waste Internet Band....go M$ and have fun. I will be happy

--

Antonio M.

Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1
    Uso Mozilla 1.6 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1