Re: BitTorrent rpm

Il dom, 2004-02-22 alle 01:33, Charles Howse ha scritto:

> Well, as i said, I just installed bittorrent today, so I'm certainly no
> expert.  Maybe someone else can provide more concise information.
>
> Are you using Mozilla?
yes
>   Does your script work?
yes, I use it
>   If it does, exactly what happens when you click a .torrent file?
a) click on .torrent URL, mozilla open the download panel
b) you choose "open with /usr/local/bin/btget"
c) the .torrent file it downloaded, at the end,
d) mozilla start script, script stat xterm
e) to the inside of xterm statistics of download appear

> Seems like it should be fine if it works.  You know what they say..."If it
> works, don't fix it."  :-)
Yes, but I am not an expert of security ... and I do not know if the
script is dangerous or it is not useful. For me it work.
Please, you to me say it
.. and sorry for my bad english :-((

--
Dario Lesca <d.lesca@xxxxxxxxxx>