Re: Network Functionality Zero

At 14:26 2/20/2004, you wrote:
'Sorry it took so long to reply. I was out of the office also and couldn't put my hands on the info that I wanted to reference. Your problem is just the card and the interaction with the BIOS.

Thank God it turned out to be simpler than that: the damn cable was bad. <smile>

Three days of futzing with it, and finally I bumped into that. One of those "let's check absolutely everything just ONE more time" things. Solved, and the box is now in production.

Thanks!

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com