Re: Installing Core 1 on HP notebook

Kazutoshi Morioka became daring and sent these 0.8K bytes,
> If your problem is that your keyboard doesn't work while installation.
> Change your notebook's BIOS setting and try again.
> Disable "USB legacy support" or similar in your BIOS.
>
> In article <BAY8-F121aM5hBJWf3J0001e63a@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> devjit_n@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> >> I am trying to install Core 1. Config is AMD Athlon-XP(M) 1.87 GHz, 192 MB
> >> RAM + 64 MB shared video mem, 15" XGA TFT with ATI Radeon card. I dont seem
> >> to be able to proceed with the installation after the kernel image is
> >> uncompressed from boot CD, in either text or graphics mode. Is this a
> >> problem with drivers/resolution? I would appreciate any
> >> help/suggestions/insight.

I do not think he said the problem was an input issue, just the the CD
would not start either text or gui mode installation. I have had this
happen once but never resolved it and the system was remitted to another
lab.

I would like to know potential resolutions to this as well.

--
   /\o   Aaron M Matteson - http://cryptosystem.us
    /\/  GnuPG key fingerprint is in the header