Re: Micro$oft $uck$

At 13:20 2/19/2004, you wrote:
Nice response Rodolfo, welcoming, informative, and will probably prevent
Brittany from getting flamed. Too bad that same message could not be
sent whenever someone signs onto the newsgroup.

Thanks.

Isn't some sort of welcome message sent when someone signs on to the list? If not, can there be such a thing? I'll happily volunteer to write one, although I'd appreciate some help compiling a brief list of resources (the FAQ, Fedoranews and Fedorazine, etc.) to include in that message.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com