Re: Recommedations

Also, if you want a full featured try-it before you buy-iy linux with most of the bells and whistles, head off to the P2P sharing services and grab Lindows 4.5 Cd. They released it free on the big P2P networks last week and it can give you a very workable CD booted distro to test and NVU was developed on this OS so a few items are a trifle better there, if you want a graphcal web design tool that is.

Dave