Re: 2.6.0 kernel din't detected modem externel modem

Nguyen Anh Phu became daring and sent these 2.3K bytes,
> Hi.
>
> I used 2.4 kernel .config file & kernel source from www.kernel.org. After
> upgrading to 2.6 kernel, my system can't detect the externel modem (Ambient
> MD5660).

Don't use a 2.4 kernel config as the 2.4 and 2.6 kernel configs are
formatted differently. Which my guess is this is why you cannot get your
external modem to work.

--
   /\o   Aaron M Matteson - http://cryptosystem.us
    /\/  GnuPG key fingerprint is in the header