ISO 8601 Date format.

I have read and searched for the answer but I cannot find it.

How do I change the default date format to ISO? YYYY-MM-DD and other ISO formats as stated in the standard.

With my limited experience with M$ Windows it is easy.

I can use 'date -I' but I want all commands to default to ISO.

Can it be done without changes to code?

I still want to use US keyboard and language.

It isn't under any of the system settings.

--
Robin Laing