Re: dhcp-dns or similar?

> I noticed debian dhcp-dns package.  Does fedora have something equivalent?
> I am looking for something that will update DNS with IP's supplied
> dynamically from dhcp server.

you can do this with the standard bind- and dchpd-packages from fedora.
what you also will need is an accomodate dhclient-script on your
linux-clients.

if you need some info about this you can have a look here
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80095&highlight=ddns

think you find an idea at the end of the thread.

HTH
Roger