Re: galeon?

Jay Daniels wrote:
after apt-get removed my Galeon, i quickly located an rpm for Galeon and
reinstalled it.

i prefer galeon over firebird/firefox or mozilla.

why isn't Galeon included in fedora?

i understand that some users want to be able to use the same web browser
on both windows and linux and galeon doesn't have a windows version. however, i also think Galeon is superior to the other browsers.

jay

Fedora Core 1 _does_ come with Epiphany, which I believe is a project that split from Galeon (the original guy in charge of Galeon left to start Epiphany). From what I hear, he did this because he thought that Galeon was becoming too "power-user" and he wanted a simpler browser, thus, Epiphany. Why the Fedora team chose Epiphany over Galeon, I'm not certain.

David.