Re: Settings for /etc/yum.conf

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 08:20, Jon Shorie wrote:
> I am looking for some good repositories for keeping fedora boxes up to date
> using yum.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  Here is my current yum.conf:

This thread is probably about dead, but just in case...  I found an
excellent yum.conf at http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/samples/yum.conf  For
most users you can simply comment/uncomment the repos that you want yum
to use.  It covers the repos from fedora.us, livna, freshrpm's,
jpackage, dag, newrpms, atrpms, and macromedia in addition to the base
repos. Uses several mirrors for each repo.  It's worked great for me.
Max Kanat-Alexander did a wonderful job.

Wayne Steenburg