Re: Moz GPG Key?

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Di, den 10.02.2004 schrieb Chris Stankaitis um 15:01:

Sorry for the stupid question, but I added Mozilla to my yum up2date sources, but it bombs out because I don't have their RPM GPG key, I poked around the FTP site manually but didn't have any luck finding it, can someone point me to the right source?

Thanks

Chris

Depends on your used repository, thus who the packager is. No word about that in your mail.

Alexander

From my /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources file

yum mozilla http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/yum/SeaMonkey/releases/current/redhat/1

it connects and DL's the RPM's fine, but then bombs on install due to no GPG key, if I DL and install the RPM's manually it works fine albeit with a GPG "can't verify the signature" message.

Chris