Re: Fedora Core release 1.90 (FC2 Test 1) questions

Hi,

> 1) Is there a list just for bleeding-edge junkies?

Fedora-test-list

> 2) Migrating to evolution 1.5.3 caused my LDAP addressbooks to be gone.
>   I can not add new contacts/address books.  How can I re-migrate the
> contacts?

It's a known bug. Recompile from source from either the Ximian or Gnome
websites.

> 6) It is working nice for a test 1 prelease.

Depends on your definition of "working nice" I suppose.

TTFN

Paul
--
Free your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Free your mind to a choice of applications which you can control