Re: Linus Virus Scanner

The famous speaker who no one had heard of said:
> OK. I will look in the achives.
>
> Topic closed.

But I think the topic needs to be reopened regarding *trimming* quoted messages.
This is the third time on this thread I have seen two complete previous messages
quoted over top of a one-line reply.  I am using a high-resolution text console,
and the one-line reply was still halfway down the second screen of previously
quoted stuff that I had already seen before.  Quoting is only for context, not
because I have never seen the entire thread or prevuous couple of messages up to
this point.  So I will again say *PLEASE* trim quoting to the minimum possible to
maintain the context of the discussion.

PRINCE