Re: gtoaster problem

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 00:34, Charles Howse wrote:
> When I burn a cd with the default settings in gtoaster, it completes without
> any error msgs, but I can't mount or read that cd in either FC1 or WinXP.
>
> This error msg is displayed:
>
> mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdrom,
>        or too many mounted file systems
It works fine for me. Check the options Fixate, Reload disc, Disc at
once, uncheck Dummy Write and don't use Multisession if not needed.
If you burn files, on Track you should have only Gnometoaster
filesystem. If you burn ISO put them on Track and delete GT filesystem.

--
Marius Andreiana
Galuna - Solutii Linux in Romania