Re: gtoaster problem

I'm not experienced with gtoaster, sorry to not help with your problem.
But... if you use KDE, why not use a kde-friendly cd burner like k3b or arson, they are pretty good cd burners. =)

[]'s
   Mauro

Charles Howse wrote:

Hi,
I'm running FC1, w/ KDE 3.1.4 and gtoaster 1.0beta6.

I can mount and read cd's that I did not burn.

When I burn a cd with the default settings in gtoaster, it completes without any error msgs, but I can't mount or read that cd in either FC1 or WinXP.

This error msg is displayed:

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdrom,
      or too many mounted file systems

Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix this?
I'll be glad to post any files you might need.