Re: Security updates are too slow or none existant

Bart Martens said:
>> Also, compairing one release to another doesn't make sense.  RHL 9 has
>> had
>> kernel updates that FC 1 didn't need because it was already patched.
>
> Are you denying the problem? Are you saying that fc1 is kept up to date
> just as fast as rh9?

I'm saying that your "Well, RH9 had an update, why doesn't FC" isn't
valid.  Without looking at the actual security announcements and comparing
them to the src.rpms that FC includes I'm not going to make the conclusion
that FC needs an update, just because RH9 does.

--
William Hooper