Re: Hello There...

> Take a look at http://mozex.mozdev.org . This was posted before ....

> If you want to remove mozilla for good , just do rpm -e mozilla --nodeps
> . This can have bad side effects , like Openoffice stopping to work....
> I guess it's better just to leave mozilla there if removing it may break
> something...
>
> Pedro Macedo

Thanks for that Pedro. The mozex util is just what I was after. I found
that if i did a "yum install MozillaFirebird" then removed Mozilla there
was no dependancy problems. Firebird was an old version though and I
couldn't figure out how to upgrade. (Since there are no RPM's) Over
writing the install directory broke something. So until i figure that
out i guess i'm stuck with Mozilla.

Thanks

Adam Cooper