Re: The upgrade is complete..

Bruce W. Bigby wrote:
Michael, perhaps you only needed to upgrade your video card -- NOT your
whole system!!!

I'd concur on this issue. Of the score or so systems I've upgraded to FC1 by now, the biggest difference in perceived speed has come from the video card (of course all my systems already have plenty of DRAM). Installing the NVIDIA drivers for nvidia cards also makes a significant difference.