Re: Can't connect pgadmin III to postgreSQL db

Adam L. Klein wrote:
Ian,

You were right on!  Thanks so much.  Question - is there somewhere
obvious that I should have seen or been able to find this information?

There's a ton of documentation of the PostgreSQL web site:

  http://www.postgresql.org

It's pretty good, althoug I'll be damned if I can find any mention of
postgresql.conf in my copy of the Administrator's Guide (7.2 version).
pg_hba.conf is covered in Chapter 4 of the Administrator's Guide.

Ian Pilcher                                        i.pilcher@xxxxxxxxxxx